We'll be in John 15: 15-17 this week--a short, passage, but some difficult things to come to grips with.
1. First, what do you think it means when Jesus says His disciples are His friends, and He has passed everything He learned from the Father on to them?
- Do you think this applies to anyone else outside of the 11 remaining Apostles?
- We often, in humility, consider ourselves the servants of Christ--has this changed that?
2. What do you think it means when it says that Jesus choose each apostle (inferring it is not the other way around)?
3. Lastly, once again we have a promise to fulfill prayer--"whatever we ask". Really?
See you on Wednesday--sorry, no chili this week!